Camp Glenorchy’s unique Eco Cabin accommodations offer the perfect blend of cosy comfort and sustainability designed for a couple, a solo traveler, or two friends travelling together. Each cabin includes an ensuite bathroom with walk-in rain shower, covered verandah and lounge chairs to take in the breathtaking views, well-designed lighting, artwork by NZ artists, warm welcoming rustic décor, and free Wi-Fi.
Eco Cabins are quiet, well-insulated, and draw upon nature’s sunlight to provide power that keeps you warm in winter and naturally cool in the summer. With purified rainwater for your shower, and real-time or stored solar power as your energy source, Camp Glenorchy makes your holiday a light touch environmentally.
And once you settle in, you’ll never want to leave. Here, you breathe a little more deeply, sit a bit more deeply in your chair, and sleep more deeply than you have in years.
- Mountain views
- Super king bed or split single beds
- Natural-fiber linens and towels
- Heated floors
- Walk-in rain shower
- Separate sink and toilet rooms
- Free toiletries
- Local NZ artworks
- Keycard entry and locking
- Blinds and shutters
- Desk and chair
- Luggage rack
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free wifi
- Free car parking
- BBQ facilities
- Covered outdoor campfire shelter
- Covered outdoor view verandah with chairs
- Laundry and dry-room facilities available on-site
- Homestead Building lounging, play and living spaces and fully modern kitchen
- Onsite morning yoga classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (NZ$15pp)
- Self-cook breakfast or BBQ hampers available to pre-order
- Lockers available for post-stay luggage storage while tramping
OMG THIS PLACE EXCEEDS AMAZING!! Well all I can say is you have to go there to experience the place. So far have stayed there 3 times over the last few months and we will be back may more times! Love the whole concept and the layout, the awesome staff and service. This place is a real eye...
Trish B, Dunedin, NZ