Camp Glenorchy’s unique Eco Cabin accommodations offer the perfect blend of cosy comfort and sustainability designed for a couple, a solo traveler, or two friends travelling together. Each cabin includes an ensuite bathroom with walk-in rain shower, covered verandah and lounge chairs to take in the breathtaking views, well-designed lighting, artwork by NZ artists, warm welcoming rustic décor, and free Wi-Fi.
Eco Cabins are quiet, well-insulated, and draw upon nature’s sunlight to provide power that keeps you warm in winter and naturally cool in the summer. With purified rainwater for your shower, and real-time or stored solar power as your energy source, Camp Glenorchy makes your holiday a light touch environmentally.
And once you settle in, you’ll never want to leave. Here, you breathe a little more deeply, sit a bit more deeply in your chair, and sleep more deeply than you have in years.
- Mountain views
- Super king bed or split single beds
- Natural-fiber linens and towels
- Heated floors
- Walk-in rain shower
- Separate sink and toilet rooms
- Free toiletries
- Local NZ artworks
- Keycard entry and locking
- Blinds and shutters
- Desk and chair
- Luggage rack
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free wifi
- Free car parking
- BBQ facilities
- Covered outdoor campfire shelter
- Covered outdoor view verandah with chairs
- Laundry and dry-room facilities available on-site
- Homestead Building lounging, play and living spaces and fully modern kitchen
- Onsite morning yoga classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (NZ$15pp)
- Self-cook breakfast or BBQ hampers available to pre-order
- Lockers available for post-stay luggage storage while tramping
We recently had a family get together and Camp Glenorchy was truly the most amazing place to stay. Our camp host, Simon, was fantastic. It was everything that had been promised and more!. The accomodation in the cottages is beautiful and so comfortable. And quiet! So relaxing. We opted for the...
Stewart, Dunedin, NZ