The Eco Cabin plus Bunk Room comes with a master bedroom and an adjacent well-appointed, comfortable bunk room with two beds. It’s is perfect for families with kids or friends travelling together. The two rooms share a single ensuite bathroom.
When booking the two-bedroom Eco Cabin plus+ Bunk Room option, you can perfectly fit a family of 5, or up to 4 adults, making it the perfect group accommodation in Glenorchy.
The gorgeous lounge room, play room, modern kitchen and view dining room in the Homestead are also designed for your family or group to enjoy. If you prefer, you can head to the nearby covered outdoor campfire shelter and cook on a BBQ or gather ‘round the crackling fire to toast marshmallows!
Eco Cabin plus Bunk room options
Our Eco Cabins enable us to connect our rooms to create one, two or three bedroom configurations. For families or groups of 4, 5 or more, here are some accommodation options:
✓ Two-bedroom option has a master bedroom with a king bed and a day bed, a separate two-bed bunk room and adjacent ensuite bathroom - sleeps up to 5 people including one child in the day bed in the master bedroom
✓ Three-bedroom option has two master bedrooms, a separate two-bed bunk room, and two adjacent ensuite bathroom - sleeps up to 7 people including one child in the day bed in one of the master bedrooms
This bedroom features a comfortable king size bed which can be split into two single beds, and ensuite bathroom with separate adjacent rooms for walk-in rain shower, toilet and sink areas.
Day Bed for a family of 5
The master bedroom in our Eco Cabin plus Bunk Room includes a day bed. This bed can sleep one child, as required.
The Eco Cabin bunk room has a well-appointed, comfortable bunk with two beds and adjoins the master bedroom. It shares the ensuite bathroom with the master bedroom and is included in the cabin bedroom plus bunk room option or three-bedroom option. It’s perfect for families with kids or friends travelling together. When booking the two-bedroom Eco Cabin + bunk room option, you can sleep a family of 5, or up to 4 adults.
- Mountain views
- Super king bed or split single beds
- Natural-fiber linens and towels
- Heated floors
- Walk-in rain shower
- Separate sink and toilet rooms
- Free toiletries
- Local NZ artworks
- Triple glazed windows and sound-proof walls
- Keycard entry and locking
- Blinds and shutters
- Desk and chair
- Luggage rack
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free wifi
- Free car parking
- Covered outdoor campfire shelter
- BBQ facilities
- Covered outdoor view verandah with chairs
- Tablet-based information with room temperature and shower-length controls
- Laundry and dry-room facilities available on-site
- Homestead Building lounging, play and living spaces and fully modern kitchen
- Onsite morning yoga classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (NZ$15pp)
- Self-cook breakfast or BBQ hampers available to pre-order
- Lockers available for post-stay luggage storage while tramping
- Electric Bikes for hire
- Playground within walking distance in Glenorchy
Best eco accommodation This place is awesome. I would give it 10 stars if I could. It is inspiring in terms of sustainability. My family (husband and two daughters - 12 and 16) are still complaining that we didn’t stay longer. Well done architects and designers. We will be back and will...
Kim S, New Zealand