Our Premium Eco Cabins in Glenorchy offer the ultimate in elegance and charm, with deluxe natural-fiber linens, unique decor & original artworks by New Zealand artists. The perfect accommodation in Glenorchy for those looking for something extra special.
Our premium eco cabins in Glenorchy include ensuite bathrooms with walk-in rain showers, covered verandahs and Adirondack-style lounge chairs to relax and take in the views, well-designed lighting and a warm, welcoming rustic decor. Each includes free wifi and a continental buffet breakfast served at the dining room.
Treat yourself to the ultimate relaxation when you stay with us. Choose from our options and be delighted by our talented masseurs who will ensure you have the most amazing massage. Our massage room is located beside the Premium Eco Cabins. Speak to our team upon booking if you would like to book a massage, or click here to find more information.
Giving Back to the Local Community and Mother Nature
By choosing to stay at Camp Glenorchy, you will be making a good choice for the planet and also supporting the local community. Camp Glenorchy has been built to one of the highest standards of sustainability in the world, the Living Building Challenge, and has recently been acknowledged with the world's first ILFI Certification of Sustainability for visitor accommodations. It is now certified as Net-Positive for Energy, producing more energy than it consumes over a year through its solar panels. All of the profits from Camp Glenorchy go to the Glenorchy Community Trust and benefit the local community. Click here to find out more.
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Mountain views
- Super king bed
- Fine natural-fiber linens and towels
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Heated floors
- Walk-in rain showers
- Free toiletries
- Local NZ artworks
- Keycard entry and locking
- Blinds and shutters
- Desk and chair
- Luggage rack
- Free wifi
- Free car parking
- BBQ facilities
- Covered outdoor campfire shelter
- Triple glazed windows and sound-proof walls
- Covered outdoor view verandah with chairs
- Laundry and dry-room facilities available on-site
- Tablet-based information with room temperature and shower-length controls
- Homestead Building lounging, play and living spaces and fully modern kitchen
- Onsite morning yoga classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (NZ$15pp)
- Self-cook breakfast or BBQ hampers available to pre-order
- Lockers available for post-stay luggage storage while exploring the Glenorchy area
Our family of six came in our caravan for two nights and had an amazing stay. Well worth the price. The kids loved the movie night and marshmallow pit, even the showers! The kitchen was well stocked and the dining room had a beautiful view to mount Alfred and Earnslaw
Dixie, North Island