Our premium eco cabins in Glenorchy include ensuite bathrooms with walk-in rain showers, covered verandahs and Adirondack-style lounge chairs to relax and take in the views, well-designed lighting and a warm, welcoming rustic decor. Each includes free wifi throughout.
Choose from a range of options that enable us to connect our Premium Eco Cabin rooms to create one, two or three bedrooms, as your needs require.
Options for our premium eco cabins in Glenorchy
✓ One-bedroom option has a master bedroom and adjacent ensuite bathroom
✓ Two-bedroom option has a master bedroom, a private lounge room with a day bed and adjacent ensuite bathroom
✓ Three-bedroom option has two master bedrooms, a private lounge room with a day bed and two separate ensuite bathrooms
From the outside of your premium eco cabin
With your own private verandah for each of the room options, you can settle in with your “cuppa” to breathe in Glenorchy’s mountain-fresh air and marvel at scenic views of the pointy peak of Mount Alfred, glacier-clad Mount Earnslaw, and the soaring Richardson and Humboldt Mountain Ranges.
From the inside of your premium eco cabin
Beautiful, comfortable, well-appointed cabins with a luxurious twist.
One of our premium eco cabins has its own bathtub, so if you wish to book this special room, be sure to note this preference on your booking requests and our team will do its best to arrange it for you. All Premium Eco Cabin bathrooms are very spacious and include a luxurious walk-in rain shower and separate toilet room.
Lounge Room in your premium eco cabin
This space is included in both two bedroom and three-bedroom Premium Eco Cabin options.
It features a comfy lounging couch or day bed which is designed to comfortably sleep a child or adult if wish.
It’s also a great space for weddings or special occasions, where you can have a makeup room or a massage room set up, or just have some added private space to enjoy with your guests.
- Mountain views
- Super king bed
- Fine natural-fiber linens and towels
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Heated floors
- Walk-in rain showers
- Free toiletries
- Local NZ artworks
- Keycard entry and locking
- Blinds and shutters
- Desk and chair
- Luggage rack
- Free wifi
- Free car parking
- BBQ facilities
- Covered outdoor campfire shelter
- Triple glazed windows and sound-proof walls
- Covered outdoor view verandah with chairs
- Laundry and dry-room facilities available on-site
- Tablet-based information with room temperature and shower-length controls
- Homestead Building lounging, play and living spaces and fully modern kitchen
- Onsite morning yoga classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (NZ$15pp)
- Self-cook breakfast or BBQ hampers available to pre-order
- Lockers available for post-stay luggage storage while exploring the Glenorchy area
Totally Amazing! We had the priveledge of staying in this incredible place after doing the Routeburn Track. It is the most unique, calm, relaxing place I have ever stayed in. Everything is not only eco-friendly, but beautifully decorated by local artists. Our room was outstanding, everything...
Susie H, Wellington, NZ