We understand that when you go away on holiday you often want to get away from it all and relax. Our holiday packages enable you to make the most of your time in the Queenstown Lakes Region and explore Glenorchy village with your loved ones.We have designed these holiday packages to make your life easier and have included food and activities that will not only enhance your experience but will create long lasting memories.
Couples Escape Queenstown
The couples getaway Queenstown package has been created as a special getaway, a chance to relax and unwind, which is something we all need to do from time to time. Whether it's for a special occasion like a birthday or anniversary, or it's just some time away, Camp Glenorchy offers the perfect accommodation destination.
Family Accommodation Package
Beautiful Glenorchy offers the perfect family accommodation. It has so much to offer in terms of scenery, family fun, and the great outdoors. Bring the family to Glenorchy where you'll discover nature on a grand scale, enjoy biking through stunning landscapes, and spend quality time together, away from the hustle and bustle of Queenstown.
At Camp Glenorchy we are able to offer a wide range of holiday packages that suit most people, from couples to families be them active or sedate our unique property enables us to cater and accommodate you in style.
- Mountain views
- Super king bed or split single beds
- Natural-fiber linens and towels
- Heated floors
- Walk-in rain shower
- Separate sink and toilet rooms
- Free toiletries
- Local NZ artworks
- Keycard entry and locking
- Blinds and shutters
- Desk and chair
- Luggage rack
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free wifi
- Free car parking
- BBQ facilities
- Covered outdoor campfire shelter
- Covered outdoor view verandah with chairs
- Laundry and dry-room facilities available on-site
- Homestead Building lounging, play and living spaces and fully modern kitchen
- Onsite morning yoga classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (NZ$15pp)
- Self-cook breakfast or BBQ hampers available to pre-order
- Lockers available for post-stay luggage storage while tramping
Best eco accommodation This place is awesome. I would give it 10 stars if I could. It is inspiring in terms of sustainability. My family (husband and two daughters - 12 and 16) are still complaining that we didn’t stay longer. Well done architects and designers. We will be back and will...
Kim S, New Zealand