Take this once in a lifetime opportunity to rethink the way we're doing things. Bring your team together and reconnect to what's really important: your people, your purpose, and find a new focus at Camp Glenorchy.
Located only a 40-minute scenic drive from Queenstown, along the shores of Lake Wakatipu, in the heart of Glenorchy, Camp Glenorchy is surrounded by mountains and vistas to inspire anyone. Camp Glenorchy offers the perfect combination of location: stunning scenery far from all distractions and close to nature; mindfulness: meet and conference at a truly special and beautiful space that lifts the human spirit; sustainability: do it all knowing that your event will have the lowest impact in the environment, and learn about our sustainability story if you wish.
We've got it all covered
Alongside a large function room, break out spaces, state-of-the-art AV system, and delicious on-site catering, our new corporate package includes transport to and from Queenstown, and a 1.5 hour guided walk with amazing views of the Lake Wakatipu and the mountains to reconnect with nature. All rooms also have big windows offering breathtaking mountain views and lots of natural light during your meeting.
A Light Footprint Experience
If social responsibility and sustainability are part of your company’s ethos, then the Glenorchy corporate package is the perfect fit. Download our FREE guide to sustainable conference and events HERE.
By choosing to stay with us, your group will not only help the planet through sustainable choices, but you will also support the local Glenorchy community. All of the profits flow to the local Glenorchy Community Trust, to increase the vibrancy and resilience of our home - Glenorchy - through projects related to arts, health, education, and sustainability.
Your group can also choose to get involved and learn more about our sustainability story. We have included an optional sustainability tour around Camp Glenorchy in this corporate package, so you can learn what we've done to become the World's First Living Building Petal Certified visitor accommodation.
1 night + 1 day conference package
Valid until 30 September 2020 - Book Now
Glenorchy corporate package includes:
- One night accommodation for each of your team in one of Camp Glenorchy’s luxurious cabins
- A catered dinner on the night of arrival, prepared by our in-house chefs using fresh seasonal ingredients
- Continental style breakfast the next morning
- Homemade morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on the day of the conference
- Exclusive use of our purpose built conference room between 9am – 5pm
- Use of indoor break out areas with stunning mountain views, rustic outdoor campfire, and outdoor green area
- Full use of our conferencing equipment including HD projector, screen, sound system, whiteboard and flip charts
- Dedicated high speed WiFi for your meeting with upgrade packages available for video conferencing and live streaming
- Conference furniture with top of the range conferencing chairs set up to best meet the needs of your group
- Enjoy a guided walk (1.5hrs) with one of our knowledgeable local guides to get your team out in to nature enjoying stunning views of Lake Wakatipu and snow-capped mountains
- Transfers to and from Queenstown Airport
- Behind the scenes tour on sustainability at Camp Glenorchy and overview of our work in the environment and community
- Ample free on-site parking
- Optional morning yoga classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays $10pp
This special package includes exclusive use of our conference room and 2 indoor break out areas.
Single Occupancy Accommodation
Double Occupancy Accommodation
|Maximum 20 pax||Maximum 28 pax|
|Minimum 10 pax||Minimum 10 pax|
Usually $500 pp
Now only $379 pp
Usually $366 pp
Now only $279 pp
Each of our cabins delivers world-class comfort along with the most technically advanced eco-friendly luxury that has to be seen to be believed.
There are three core areas within our corporate facilities at Camp Glenorchy, all of which can be used for your conference, corporate event or team building away day.
Corporate catering can be hard work, with a multitude of different diets and preferences to cater to. Luckily our in-house events manager and chefs take care of all this for you.
Corporate Team Building
In Glenorchy and its surrounds, it’s easy to let the imagination run riot. Get your team together and enjoy everything about the place from the pristine mountain air to the many activities Glenorchy has to offer.
Read More >
This is our 4th visit to Camp GY. We absolutely love it. We married here last August and continue to return. The philosophy behind this project, the innovation of the build, the attention to detail, the art and creativity that has been invested is incredible. It is luxurious and very high tech...
Paula, New Zealand