Busy lives usually equate to busy minds and finding the time to stop, breathe and find some balance is something women often struggle to do.
The 4 day nurture me retreat has been designed to address the modern day stresses and struggles we all face in today’s busy world. It promises to give our bodies and minds a break allowing us to breathe a little deeper, sleep a little better and relax a little longer.
Join Sarsha Hope, our embodied movement facilitator and yoga teacher and Emma Ferris the world-renowned physiotherapist and breathing coach as they take you on a journey that will enlighten your mind, embrace your soul and reignite the fire that burns deep inside.
What our customers had to say...
"I think all women would benefit from this retreat. We had such a broad range of women from all walks of life and I believe that's part of what made the retreat so special. It was an eye-opener at how our lives might be completely different but we share so many of the same hopes and fears." Read the full testimonial here.
Your 4-day Wellness Retreat includes:
- 4 days of rest, reflection and recovery with a group of like minded individuals
- 3 nights accommodation at the beautiful Camp Glenorchy Eco Retreat and Lodge
- All meals are included and carefully prepared by our executive chef to give you the nutrients you need
- A 60-minute on-site therapeutic massage to help you relax
- Workshops on breathing, stress, and finding your way back to calm
- Practical sessions on mindfulness, journaling, and body scanning
- Exercise sessions including morning and evening Yoga classes, pilates and nature walks
- Learn how your breathing influences your body, mind, and emotions and what you can do to reset it
- Learn about the healing power of yoga as a tool to bring you great joy and calm in your life
- All equipment provided including Mats and blankets
Thursday 17 March - Sunday 20th March 2022
Starts on Thursday at 4pm and concludes at 11:30am on Sunday
Healthy and nutritious meals designed by our executive chef specifically for the retreat. These delicious meals will nourish you from the inside out.
To help you relax, we have included a 60-minute on-site therapeutic massage. Our talented, local masseurs will sure help you feel revigorated.
Expert help throughout the 4 days with practical sessions on breathing, stress, mindfulness and body scanning.
Stunning alpine scenery to calm the mind and nourish the soul. Enjoy the Southern lakes and all it has to offer.
This Retreat is for you if:
- You are needing to find clarity and redirection in your life
- You are needing to take the time to truly listen to yourself in a safe environment
- You are looking for ways to manage stress and find more moments of calm
- You are struggling to find balance and are neglecting your health
- You are ready to be empowered to make a change and seek a new path
- You are constantly being told to breathe, but not sure the best way to do it
- You struggle with symptoms associated with breathing dysfunction such as migraines, fatigue, digestive problems, hormone balance, pain, insomnia...
- You want to reshape your wellness intentions in a loving, supportive nurturing environment
- You want to reconnect with yourself and reconnection with women as women
This retreat includes some pilates and yoga practice and a gentle hike and is suitable for both beginners and advanced students.
Meet the experts:
As a Physiotherapist, wellness architect and breathing geek, Emma is truly, madly, deeply committed to teaching the world to breathe effectively. As well as being the creator of The Breathe Right and Reduce Your Stress online course, Emma is also a public speaker, an acupuncturist, a Pilates instructor and a registered physiotherapist with over 15 years’ clinical experience. Emma’s straightforward, yet empathetic approach has seen her help patients recover from dysfunctional breathing patterns, injury, stress, chronic fatigue, hyperventilation, depression, and chronic neck and back pain.
Through her clinical consultation working with top athletes around the world all the way through to teenagers, burnt-out parents to trauma sufferers, Emma uses her personal experiences, research, and knowledge to empower people to take control over stress and the impact it has on the body and mind. Emma has run retreats, workshops and courses nationally and internationally helping women and men find a healthy way to break the habits that lead to pain, stress and illness.
Sarsha is a deeply practiced, experienced facilitator & teacher of movement therapies. She has explored embodied movement & dance for over 30 years and has been actively teaching both nationally and internationally for 18. As a wellness expert, Sarsha is deeply passionate about creating balance and harmony for body, mind, heart and soul. She encourages people to lean in to all these different aspects of self with compassion, openness and laughter in a grounded, empathetic way. As well as being the founder of Hope Wellness, Queenstown and New Plymouth Ecstatic Dance she has been a Lululemon ambassador, and runs workshops, retreats and teacher trainings, throughout New Zealand and the world.
Her teachings fluidly blend her wealth of experience from embodied flow, yoga, tantra & belief coaching to create a truly unique offering that helps her students create transformative break throughs that create more harmony, peace, presence and truth in their lives. She continues to study in the fields of embodiment, belief systems and the power of free movement to transform and create a deeper sense of wholeness.
Retreat Prices and Inclusions
Retreat + Ensuite Eco Cabin Bedroom
Ideal for individuals who want to have their own bathroom, or two friends travelling together who want to stay in the same room with a private bathroom. This option includes the retreat plus a 60-minute relaxation massage, and an eco-cabin bedroom with ensuite, set up as twin or king. Sleeps up to two people.
Our eco cabin bedrooms ensure quiet, warmth and comfort throughout the year. Designed in a beautiful rustic rural style, each room offers super king or split single beds, ensuite bathroom with walk-in rain shower, heated floors, a covered outdoor verandah, electronic key card access and free wi-fi. Easy proximity to the fully-outfitted Homestead communal kitchen.
Early Bird Special
$2499 per person (based on double occupancy)
Single occupancy supplement $150
Valid until 1st January 2022
$2,699 one person | $5,398 two people
$2849 Single Occupancy
Add an extra night pre or post for $195
Retreat + Premium Eco Cabin Bedroom
Ideal for individuals looking for an extra special experience and a little more luxury.
This option includes the retreat plus a 60-minute relaxation massage, and a premium eco-cabin bedroom with ensuite and king-size bed.
Our premium eco-cabins offer the ultimate in elegance and charm, with deluxe natural-fiber linens, unique decor & original artworks by New Zealand artists. They come with a super king bed, ensuite bathroom with walk-in rain shower or bath, local artworks, tea and coffee facilities, mini fridge, heated floors, a covered outdoor verandah with chairs, electronic key card access and free wi-fi.
Early Bird Special
$2899 one person
Valid until 1st January 2022
$3,199 one person
Add an extra night pre or post for $280 upon request
We were fortunate enough to be able to spend two week nights here, on the Ultra Escape package. Our accommodation option was called 'The Cabbage Tree' and was absolutely lovely. The resort is a fairly new build, and as such, has a lot of extra little mod cons - a tablet to guide you to...