We would love to hear your feedback
Right now, we are preparing to reopen again to welcome kiwis from all over the country, but we need your help to tell our story and show everyone how special Camp Glenorchy is.
Of course, nothing is better than hearing it from our own guests!
When you stayed with us, can you remember what you thought of your experience? We would love to hear your words!
Share a landscape video of yourself describing Camp Glenorchy in one word, and then telling us in no more than 30 seconds what you thought when you first entered or first stayed at Camp Glenorchy.
To say thank you for your help, we are offering you a 10% discount valid for all our packages and accommodation from now until 31 November 2020. All you have to do is use the code ECOWARRIOR20 when booking online or contact us via phone or email and mention this code.
You can also feel great about your light footprint stay once you’re all booked in to visit us again – go you Eco Warrior!
How to participate
Do a landscape video of yourself, with your friends, your family, or your kids:
- Start by describing Camp Glenorchy in one word: “Camp Glenorchy is…”
- Continue by telling us what you thought when you first entered Camp Glenorchy, or when you first stayed at Camp Glenorchy in no more than 30 seconds.
- Email your mp4 video to [email protected] with the subject line “Camp Glenorchy Guest Video”
- Tell us in the email if you would give us permission to use this video on a social media campaign for Camp Glenorchy – let us know if you have any questions
- Share your video on Facebook and Instagram and tag Camp Glenorchy for bonus points
We would love to be able to share some of the videos on a social media campaign to promote Camp Glenorchy, but of course we will only do that if you give us permission.
We look forward to seeing your videos! Please use the discount code below as an expression of our gratitude.
The Camp Glenorchy Team
Simply Breathtaking... Words escape me. Or, specifically, words alone can't quite capture the atmosphere, the feeling, and the overall sense of awe one experiences when visiting Camp Glenorchy. It's an Ecological Marvel on every conceivable level and metric. It's Beautifully...
Lai T, New Zealand