Family Getaway Package Includes:
2 nights in an Eco Cabin + Bunk Boom with private ensuite toilet and shower for up to 5 guests (2 adults and 3 kids)
Breakfasts for all on both mornings
Dinner for all for 1 night – Includes a selection of raw vegetables with hummus dip as a starter, plus a fresh house-made Kiwi Cottage Pie served with a salad of roasted veggies (Vegetarian Pie option available)
Movie Night in-house*
Special treats for you and your family
$50 voucher for Mrs Woolly's General Store, good for anything in-store including souvenirs, supplies, clothing, gifts, or even the famous Full Monty Gelato Sundaes for the whole family.
*Movie night subject to availability
Great food, done your way.
Your package includes your breakfasts and a delicious house-made Kiwi Cottage Pie. For your other meals, if you order in advance we can make up a BBQ hamper for you, or you can grab whatever you need to make your own takeaway picnic over at Mrs Woolly's General Store, just around the corner. Click here to take a look at our food hamper options and pre-order them in advance if you would like to have a hamper waiting for you upon arrival.
Glenorchy also has a small number of restaurants and cafes selling delightful food. But some kids simply prefer Mum's “home” cooking, so you’ll be pleased to know that Camp Glenorchy features a large top-quality shared kitchen for our guests: you can simply bring your own food or skip the hassle and grab some groceries at Mrs Woolly's General Store. If you are looking for custom food hamper options, get in touch with us and we'll help you put together the perfect family meal.
Check Availability HERE
Family of Four
Family of Five
|Weekend Family Getaway Package (Friday to Sunday) $846||Weekend Family Getaway Package (Friday to Sunday) $896|
|Mid-week Family Getaway Package (Monday to Thursday) $746||Mid-week Family Getaway Package (Monday to Thursday)$796|
If your family is larger than 5, just get in touch with us here and we'll come up with a great deal for you. Cots provided at no extra charge!
Available during New Zealand and Australia School Holidays until October 2020.
Subject to availability.
Things to do in Glenorchy
There are heaps of activities to do with kids in Glenorchy and the surrounding area, both free and paid:
· Walk three blocks from Camp Glenorchy to the lake and follow the lakeside track from there
· Check out the black swans and stunning mountain views from the Lagoon Boardwalk, just a few blocks north of us
· Bring along the skateboard and enjoy the skate park
· Take the family and clamber for hours on the amazing array of equipment at local school playground
· Set aside some family time to roast marshmallows in our cosy outdoor fireplace
· Gaze at the stars and planets in the night sky through our powerful night telescope
· Hire regular or e-bikes right outside your door and set off to explore the Glenorchy on two wheels with the family
· Visit a nearby animal farm where the kids can get up close to some of their favorite farm animals
· Ask us about local horse riding, 4WD exploring, jet boat rides, ziplining and more. There are lots of things to do in Glenorchy: simply ask our team about the wide range of activities in Glenorchy. We’re always happy to help, advise and book (at no extra booking cost) for you. Come rain or shine, there are so many places to discover.
To check out dates for our family getaway packages click below
One of the best parts of having our wedding at Camp Glenorchy is that they are not just a beautiful venue, but also an amazing accommodation provider so we can keep returning as guests and remember all the great memories we made at this special place on our wedding day. The staff is also so...
Simone and Thomas, New Zealand